Christmas, to many, is the season of hospitality, of giving, sharing, and making just about everyone around feel happy, comfortable, and truly loved. The season is not lost on Afrotainment boss DJ Tira, who Distruction Boyz recently featured on “Amaxoki,” alongside Kdot.
The poor and disadvantaged people of KwaHlabisa, DJ Tira’s hometown, had a generous taste of the clement side of the music maestro recently, as he visited them, on the advice of his mother, to cater to their needs as he was able at the time.Source: DJ Tira/ Instagram
According to DJ Tira, his mother had helped him select the family in the dreariest need. “Afrotainment and Fact Foundation always take time to help those in need. My mother helped me to identify a family in my hometown KwaHlabisa. This family lives in a shack with no beds, balala emacansini,” he wrote on his verified Instagram page.
As the “Happy Days” hitmaker admitted, he was helped by Messrs Joocy Afro and DJ Touch Of Soul. “Together with artists from Afrotainment, Joocy Afro and DJ Touch Of Soul, yesterday we left them with groceries to help them for the few upcoming months and 3 beds to sleep on. They begged us to help them with trunks to lock up their foods as rats finish their food if its not locked up somewhere.”
There is a bigger plan in the works, according to the muso, which is to build a house for the impoverished family within the next three months. He concluded by nursing the hope that others in the entertainment industry will follow a similar path and bring succor to the impoverished.
Scroll for the video DJ Tira’s relief effort below and drop your thoughts in the comment section:
Hitvibes’ Top 10 Hottest Tracks (July)
In the space of four weeks, a lot has gone down in Mzansi, ranging from music to drama, politics and everything in between.
The golden prize remains on entertainment, as the joy givers did their best to settle scores on the decks and mics throughout the entire month.
What an entire season without some controversy, and serving it hot, we had the likes of Cassper Nyovest taking over, with their knock out issues.
Warming the fronts for good news, a couple of new acts also debuted this month, as we had Nkulee 501, while SOS continued in his quest to dominate.
For this month, while some recorded lows, others had major wins, with their tracks dominating the viral space, taking the trend tables on social media.
On this platform, here are the top 10 tracks that rocked the stage. If you are yet to get familiar with any of the hits, this is a perfect time.
- Busta 929 – Beke Le Beke Ft. Zuma
- Kelvin Momo – Rows Ft. Blissful Sax
- Kabza De Small – Whistle (Amapiano) Ft. Mhaw Keys
- Kabza De Small – Batlao Hurda Ft. Lady Du, Young Stunna & Mr JazziQ
- Mdu TRP, DBN Gogo, Mellow, Sleazy & Mr Jazziq – Sho
- Ntokzin – Sodlala Ft. Sir Trill & Boohle
- De Mthuda – Baleka (Vocal Groove) Ft. Sam Deep & Young Stunna
- Busta 929 & Mpura – Ama Wazawaza Ft. Boohle
- Busta 929, Focalistic, Lady Du & Boohle – MALETSATSI
- Boohle & Sir Trill – Uthando Lwami (Uzozisola) Ft. Kabza De Small
Listen, stream and download. Don’t forget to drop your comments in the section below.
Ntokzin Postpones The Release Date Of His ‘Black Duke Album’
Just when we thought the main deal was closer than imagined, Ntokzin has announced the sudden postponement of his anticipated “Black Duke Album.”
The project was expected to be released on the 30th of July, 2021; this weekend, but according to the Yanos music hitmaker, it will be postponed till the 13th of August, this year.
In his statement on social media, he mentioned; “I regret to tell you that Black Duke album release date will be moved to the 13th of August due to changes we want to make on this album. Sorry for any inconvenience.”
Once again, the release is stalled, and this might affect his rating in the game, but nevertheless, he possesses just the right amount of skill to cook up a turnaround when it’s finally released.
Busta 929 Unveils The ‘Undisputed Vol. 2’ Album Tracklist
In just a minute, Busta 929 would be all about the buzz from “The Undisputed Vol. 2” album, but in the meantime, he teases with the tracklist and cover artwork.
After spending quite some time learning from the best, Busta decided to get on the journey all by himself, and this led to him manifesting heavily this year.
Things have been launched into another level as he has embarked on another quest to win the golden status with an upcoming project set to house 10 tracks on a platter with the addition of vocals from Lady Du, Zuma and others.
- Busta 929 – Yuri Boyka (Ft. Mgiftoz SA & Mpura)
- Busta 929 – Siyabulela (Ft. Mgiftoz SA)
- Busta 929 – Tobetsa (Main Mix)
- Busta 929 – Kokota (Ft. Madam_MC)
- Busta 929 – Mswipheni (Ft. Lady Du)
- Busta 929 – Mmapula (Ft. Mzu M)
- Busta 929 – Thixo Somandla (Main mix)
- Busta 929 – Gqoz Gqoz (Ft. Mafidzodzo)
- Busta 929 – Heartbreakers (Deeper Mix)
- Busta 929 – Beke Le Beke (Ft. Zuma)
The project would be down for the expected groove and grind by the 30th of July, 2021. Fingers remain crossed on that one.
Ntokzin Releases ‘Black Duke’ Album Tracklist
This might as well take over the buzz that has been received so far in the anticipation of the “Busiswe” album that the hitmaker announced its postponement as a result of a few challenges to make it right.
It has taken him a lot of grit to stay active on the decks, and last year he was helped massively by De Mthuda, with whom he launched the “Ace Of Spades” Movement.
- Ntokzin – Dlala Ntokzin (feat. Sir Trill)
- Ntokzin – Pillow Talk (feat. Boohle)
- Ntokzin – Ngisize Mdali (feat. Boohle, The Majestiez & Moscow)
- Ntokzin – One Day (feat. 2KZA, Moscow, ShotGunFlava)
- Ntokzin – Umfazi Wami (feat. X-Mile)
- Ntokzin – Manimbona (feat. Just Bheki)
- Ntokzin – Khaya Layo (feat. Busi N)
- Ntokzin – Steven Seagal (feat. Sir Trill)
- Ntokzin – Poppy (feat. ShotGunFlava, El Kaydee, Shavula N & The Majestiez)
- Ntokzin – Inombolo (feat. Boohle)
- Ntokzin – Ovadoz (feat. Mdu aka TRP & Sir Trill)
- Ntokzin – Lotto (feat. ShotGunFlava)
- Ntokzin – Bana Ba Skolo (feat. Lady Du & Sir Trill)
- Ntokzin – Chesa (feat. ShotGunFlava)
- Ntokzin – Ngama Bom (feat. Kammu Dee, ShotGunFlava)
- Ntokzin – Iypoko (feat. Mr Miagi)
- Ntokzin – Better Days (feat. Sir Trill)
- Ntokzin – Mli eWrong (feat. Kammu Dee, ShotGunFlava)
- Ntokzin – Ngeke Balinge (feat. Shavula N, ShotGunFlava)
- Ntokzin – Sthandwa Sami (feat. Sir Trill & Boohle)
- Ntokzin – Kanti Yini (feat. Boohle & Ta Skipper)
According to the mastermind, fans are expected to receive this pack of goodness by the 30th of July, 2021.
Cassper Nyovest’s ‘Siyathandana’ Video Records 2 Million Views In First Week
Cassper Nyovest is currently all about celebrating his wins this time around, as he records 2 million views on the “Siyathandana” video.
This is coming in right on time, as he also gets set to launch his sneaker line, done in collaboration with his label, family tree.
The original entry was made perfect through the input of the super talented music producer, Abidoza and the sensational vocalist known as Boohle.
Just a week ago, he was also in high spirits with the release of the “Sweet And Short 2.0 Album” a follow up from the last one with the same title.
His alignment with the universe cannot be contested as the results have been evidently portrayed in diverse forms this season, despite his on and off appearances.
He is currently hoping for more wins from this record, but now, he is celebrating them as they come, retaining his title as one of the legends of SA mainstream music.