This latest effort comes on the heels of a promotional single titled “Uyakhala,” which featured heavyweight band, Mafikizolo. The single dropped to exciting numbers just a few weeks ago in anticipation of this body of work.
Having started out his career as far back as the 90s, he is well-known and regarded for the smash hit effort “Take Me To My Love.”
The GOGO Music boss might have been born in Wuerzburg, Germany, he now call Mzansi home and has been able to plot collaborations with some of the finest names in the industry.
In fact, he makes the “Progressions Album” a 10-track masterpiece that comes with the support of such acts as Joseph Junior, Ayanda Jiya, Bongi Mvuyana, Monique Bingham, Mafikizolo, Paul Randolph, Lady Alma, Tony Momrelle, Portia Monique and Kafele.
Without a doubt, the “Progressions Album” is yet another iconic chapter of a glittering career for Ralf GUM and one you want to connect with for the musical bliss and refreshment.
Simply cop a dose, then be sure to share your thoughts and opinion in the comments section below.
1. Back to Love (feat. Joseph Junior & Ayanda Jiya)
2. Used to Be (feat. Bongi Mvuyana)
3. Claudette (feat. Monique Bingham)
4. Uyakhala (feat. Mafikizolo)
5. We Repeat (feat. Paul Randolph)
6. A Time and a Place (feat. Lady Alma)
7. Ready for Love (feat. Tony Momrelle)
8. Dancing (feat. Ayanda Jiya)
9. After Midnight (feat. Portia Monique)
10. Dreamstate (feat. Kafele)