Pro-Tee is back and better, and this is a major feat coming from the Gqom master after a long while titled “Boom Base Volume 6 (Back To Bass) Album.”
When you hear Pro-Tee, two major movements come to mind, the BoomBase, which he duly represents on this project and the Church Melodies, that has become one of the high points of his presentations.
He has been hinting on the release of this project since the year began, and unlike a majority of his competitors, he didn’t stall on the promised date of arrival.
To build the anticipation levels on this project, he teased with “Chinese Anthem” blasting from all corners of his decks.
After having the likes of Dj Zebra, The Elevatorz, Dlala Cass, King Saiman and others on 24 track, he still generously added a bonus track, making the project a 25 track campaign.
- Dont Leave Me (Original Mix)
- i-Tsunami ft. Woza We Mculi
- Bass Evolution ft. DJ Zebra
- The General (Original mix)
- The Rave-Yard ft. The Elevators
- Heavy Machine Gun ft. Deelouw
- The Dark Trumpet ft. King Saiman
- The Undertaker ft. Dlala Chass
- Church Trumpets ft. King Saiman
- Let The Bass Break (Original mix)
- Yi yiii (Gareth Vox)
- Umshumayeli (Original mix)
- A New Day (Sample Mix)
- Just Add Bass (Original mix)
- Keep Praying (Instrumental mix)
- Imortal ft. DJ Sfrench
- Sub Kontroller (Original Mix)
- One Day (Instrumental)
- 1000 Ways To Moove
- The Electronic Gqom Masters ft. DJ Zebra & The Elevators
- My Violin (Original mix)
- Our Fathers Prayer 2.0 ft. DJ Behaviour & Mr Silver
- 4-Spherr (The Broken Beat)
- Broken Sgubhu (Bonus-Track)
Listen, stream and download. Share your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below.