Pro Tee has finally let the cat out of the bag with accompanying creativity and talent on the sounds of the “Boom-Base Volume 5 (Definition of Bass) Album”.
Thabiso Professor Nkosi, the Dundonald born packs on much more talent than he might have expressed in the past few years of his arrival n the scene.
The result of his consistency have ben overwhelming, as he tells a story and takes us on a journey through the several corners of Mzansi music.
Right before this massive feat, he hinted us on the arrival “Bring Back My Bass”, a smooth display of the finest grip on the decks. This time he has packed his fellow heavyweight and legends as they make exceptional music.
- Helicopter (Ft King Saiman)
- Count your Blessings (Ft king Saiman)
- Book of bass (Ft dj sfrench)
- we will rise again
- Bass Prayer
- 7000 Seconds (Ft dj sbucardo)
- God’s of Gqom the Return (Ft deelouw)
- Fallen Comrade
- Back to Dundonald
- Holly Oxygen
- Golden tears
- Jungle beat (Ft The Elevatorz)
- Floor Spinner
- Sabastian Krossover
- Hear my prayers
- One for Sdunkero
- African Drum (Ft Classic keyz)
- Dead pool (Ft The Elevatorz & Tonic jazz)
- Forbidden Melodies
Listen, stream, then share your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below.