From the hints, it was sure that Luu was ready to dish out a campaign that would match international standards, and that is the exact pattern presented on this.
According to him, he has invested quite a lot into the project and it is only natural that he gets this high buzz as the reward for his work so far.
His recent presentation on the set of the “Matured Experience with Stoks Mix (Episode 4)“, comes nothing close to this project, which has on board the likes of Sir Trill, Killer Kau, Jobe London, and others.
Since the 2019 EP “Tasatasa” he has been off the grid, but right now, he has made it worth the wait after 2 years of no major project from his stables.
- Bambolwami (feat. Zinhle Manyathi & Mellow Soul)
- Intombi YakwaZulu (feat. Msheke, Jobe London & Killer Kau)
- Bula Boot (feat. Tumilemang & Lee McKrazie)
- Siyofel’etshwaleni (feat. Sir Trill)
- Mphuzele (feat. Boohle)
- Siya Saphaza (feat. Sir Trill & Killer Kau)
- Ho Monate Sandton (feat. Tumilemang, Jobe London & Njelic)
- Ubone Bani (feat. Sir Trill, DaliNdyebo & Lee McKrazie)
- Bana ba Rona (feat. Mogomotsi Chosen)
- Sumer ye Lockdown (feat. Kevi Kev, Zuma, Killer Kau & Jobe London)
Listen, stream and download. Share your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below.