One thing about these two is the fact that they are always out to break a record and gather the storm as hitmakers with a difference.
To this end, they have been on this path for as long as can be, and have adequately dished out their service to promoting Mzansi music.
The most recent on their table is the collaboration with Maxy Khoisan on “Khavha Ndwele“, just during the festive season, while they had this as the goal to be released.
They have set themselves apart from the game, with an all-star feature including the likes of Maxy Khoisan, Bongo Beats, Muungu Africa, Mr Brown, Monqonqo, and others on 31 massive tracks.
- Ojola Lemang ft. Maxy Khoisan
- Be Careful ft. Muungu Africa
- Ngiphinde ft. Manqoqo & Bongo Beats
- Hallelujah ft. Mr Brown
- Bekezela ft. Muungu Queen
- Mashupini ft. Mr Brown & Meri
- 10 Years
- My Number 1 ft. Mr Brown & Lebogang
- Motho Wa Tshentsha
- Keep Your Head Up ft. Mama D
- Boshaedi ft. Amukies
- Ke Dou Ghighidha
- Vavavum ft. Maxy Khoisan
- Khava Ndwele ft. Maxy Khoisan
- Pelo Yaka ft. Amukies & Simefree
- Tshinwe Na Tshinwe ft. Maxy Khoisan
- Free Me ft. Mapere
- Kee Tiya Ka Dilotjewe
- Buya Khaya ft. Biodizzy
- Kwata ft. Ladytone & Dance Floor Masters
- Take Away ft. Omiotis
- Paka O Tlowe
- Akenwi Lable
- Corona (Covid 19)
- Nyatsi Instrumental
Listen, stream and download. Share your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below.