We knew he had it coming when he intensified his efforts on the decks recently and showed us the stuff he was made of with timely hits.
His moves have been exaggerated with massive turns on the decks, and in turn, he has levelled the playing field working with the likes of the scorpion kings recently.
As a result of this, we were treated to the masterpiece entry “Dlala Stokie 2.0“, right after leading several other mixtapes like the score energy mix.
Its been decades of trying to be perfect on the decks and Stokie proves that good things come with discipline and consistency.
- Time (ft Kabza De Small & MhawKeys)
- Superman (ft Kabza De Small, Masterpiece & Madumane)
- Ipiano e’Soweto (ft Daliwonga & Nia Pearl)
- Ubsuku Bonke (ft DJ Maphorisa, Howard Gomba, Bongza & Focalistic)
- Wena (ft Nia Pearl, Bongza & MDU aka TRP)
- Ngaphandle Kwakho (ft Sha Sha & Tyler ICU)
- Amagrapes (ft Kabza De Small, DJ Maphorisa & Focalistic)
- Vukile (ft MaWhoo & Tyler ICU)
- Funa Yena (ft Daliwonga, MDU aka TRP & Bongza)
- Drive (ft Howard Gomba)
- Asikhuzeki (ft Kabza De Small, DJ Maphorisa, Daliwonga & Loxion Deep)
- Cleva (ft Nutownsoul & Daliwonga)
- Sunday Chilaas (ft Kabza De Small)
- Adiwele (ft Bongza & MDU aka TRP)
- Msotra (ft Kabza De Small)
- Audi A3 (ft MDU aka TRP & Bongza)
- Sgija 1 (ft Kabza De Small)
- Sgija 2 (ft Kabza De Small)
- Grootman (ft Kabza De Small)
- Sgija 3 (ft Kabza De Small)
- Malume (ft Kabza De Small)
- Mzimhlophe (ft Kabza De Small)
- Blood Service (ft Bongza & MDU aka TRP)
Listen, stream and download. Share your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below.