The prolific Master Cheng Fu, returns with his Enmandi movement as he titles it “Into Emnandi Vol 33 (9th Kai’s Soul).”
He is currently on a live tour gig up to the end of the season, with several locations across SA, to satisfy his fans and supporters.
Last month, he was able to draw the crowd on his 32nd episode which also collided with the celebration of his 9k fans page like.
Ekhurhuleni based Sabelo Mthethwa, has used his force to discover other parts of his music, using the martial skills of music.
The master himself brought on the heat, especially with the outstanding performance he put up on the birthday mix about 3 months ago.
This 9th Kai version has been divided into three parts, with the last part taken by the uber-talented Tee -Soul.
Track List :
- Coflo – Lux(Kaidi Tatham Remix)
- Dj Ceez Feat. Tiff Beaty – Magnets & Gravity(Ceez Gravitational Pull Vocal)
- MissFly, Sean Ali, Munk Julious – Black Berry Love The 11th Hour(Original Mix)
- Jarrier Modrow – Rare Soul(Julian Bendall’s Afternoon Soul Edit)
- Marcelo Cruz & Kai Alce – Innersoul(Original Mix)
- Chaos In The CBD Feat. Isaac Aesili – Global Erosion(Original Mix)
- Tumi RE – Never Too Late(Original Mix)
- Dustinho SA – Summer Cut(Healthy Mix)
- Tumi RE – Disintegrated(Original Mix)
- Sventee – Pilgrim(Original Mix)
Listen, stream and download. Share your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below.