Kota Embassy pick their spot on the world stage with the latest instalment of the “Vol.18 (Future Classics Edition)”.
Who doesn’t the brains behind this prolific group being the Pretoria based N’kay, Tumza D’Kota, and Nimrod Pitso?
With their strong sense of creativity and an ever smooth glide on the decks, we have been placed at the advantage of being treated to several hit numbers, and projects along the way.
To this end, Augustine,” “Flavoured,” “Mama Se,” and “Flavoured” with Mellow Soul top the list of numbers in that manner, not forgetting the evergreen as well as “Kota Embassy Vol” which has birthed this movement.
It appears that the trio really knows what is to come on this prediction on 18 classical jams.
- Yvonne Chaka Chaka – Stop The Pain (Kata Embassy Yanos Mix)
- All The Time (ft. Gino)
- Endawenl (ft. Black Tank x Swartspeare)
- Never Leave (ft. Black Tank x Swartspeare)
- Insert Part 4 (Ft. Kwakzo x Sandy)
- I love Music (Original Mix)
- Stay [Original Mix)
- Chop My Monie (Original Mix)
- Nsati Wo Mina (ft. Gino)
- Kate Embassy x Abidoza – Nguwe (Original Mix)
- Taboo (Original Mix)
- iMali [FL Gino)
- 4 by 4 (ft Real Lolo)
- Not Afraid (Ft. Block Tank & Swartspeore)
- Major League, Abidoza & Kota Embassy – Buya (Piano Tech Remix)
- Exile (Original Mix)
- Major League, Abidoza & Kota Embassy – Medusa (Original MIX)
- Major League, Abidozo & Kota Embassy – ###
Listen, stream and download. Share your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below.